On Saturday September 21st we’ll celebrate harvest season with our friends at Wyckoff Farmhouse Museum at their 2nd annual Breukelen Country Fair! We’re moving our 3rd Saturday Open House out to East Flatbush for a fun day of traditional arts and crafts, food, and music.
Join us out at Wyckoff for a tour of our new solar-powered hydroponic vegetable and herb garden — and enjoy our bike blender smoothies and treats baked in our solar oven!
The afternoon also promises many other great participants, performers and activities:
• Colonial and traditional homemade carnival games
• Christina Kelly
• Lisa Sikorski and the (faux)H
• Storytelling, Western Cowboys and Pony Rides with Izell Glover
• Brooklyn Botanic Garden’s NYC Compost Project
• Porcupine Quillwork with Jake Pontillo
• Sukkot activities with the Midtown Worman’s Circle School
• AfroBrazilian Samba Reggae Drumming with Batala NYC
• Wampum making with Arthur Kirmss
• Western Wagon Photobooth
• United for Action – no to fracking, yes to renewable energy
• Hot dogs, Popcorn, Cotton Candy and farm treats
• House tours of NYC’s oldest house
Fun for all ages!
$5 Adults • $3 Children under 10
See you at the Farm!!!